Personal and Small Group Training at Ageless
It’s one the most frequent responses we get at the gym. “I can’t exercise because I’m too out of shape.”
Although when we first opened 4 years ago we often dismissed it as an excuse, it didn’t take long to realize it’s a legitimate fear. Just imagine yourself in the following scenario:
You’re 45 years old, and you haven’t exercised since high school P.E. You know your overweight, and you also know you probably can’t make it jogging at a slow pace for a mile. Just going up the stairs gets you winded. Immediately when you think about a personal trainer, your muscles become sore. And now you have a couple of friends or family members who are trying to get you to join a gym filled with guys with 6 pack abs and bulging biceps and girls in tight spandex that look like they just jumped off the pages of the newest fitness magazine. There’s no way you are stepping foot in that place. You think, ” Everyone will be staring at me thinking I’m lost.”
Would exercise if that was going through your head? Neither would I.
That’s exactly why we tried to make our gym as friendly and non-judgmental as possible. Although we do have extremely fit people exercising at Ageless, we have a lot more members that are either completely new to fitness and/or fighting their own fitness battle. If you think you are the only one struggling with your weight, think again. If you think you’re the only one who is completely out of shape, think again.
Our 1-on-1 and Small Group Training is the answer
- Specific workouts created for you – Everyone has to start somewhere, and we’ll help you decide where you need to start. We promise it will be slow, gradual progressions so you’re not constantly sore.
- Positive, fun motivation. We all have that day we just don’t want to exercise. We’ll motivate you in a positive, fun way so even on your bad days, you’ll still smile.
- No judgements, no embarrassment. – We’ll be there every step of the way helping you achieve your goals
- Exercise wth confidence – Our professionals will show you exactly how to perform the “biggest bang for your buck” exercises correctly so if you decide to exercise alone, you’ll be comfortable creating your own workouts.
- Enjoy your success – Progressions are automatically built into your program so your small wins become big wins. You’ll always know you’re improving, even if the scale doesn’t show it.
One-on-One and Small Group Training Details
- An initial assessment that includes a brief baseline workout to introduce you to our system and help us plan your future workouts.
- A custom, progressive workout plan designed specifically for you based on your goals and current abilities.
- Extra workouts designed specifically for you that you can do at home or in the gym when you aren’t working out with us.
- Advice on how to eat healthy so you can look and feel good.
- Advice on supplements you should avoid and are a complete waste of money.
- Early access to our new Ageless Rewards system that gives you free Ageless bucks to spend on our clothing, supplements, tanning, and massage services. All you have to do is lose weight, reach a few predetermined goals, or do something we consider awesome.
- Convenient times including early morning, late morning, afternoon, evening, and night sessions. With 3 trainers and an intern, we can offer a wide variety of times.
- $27 per session for one-on-one training
- $12 per session per client for small group training (no more than 4 members at one time)
*All sessions are between 45-60 minutes
* Sessions are paid for upfront or via autopay every 2 weeks.
*A minimum of 2 sessions must be purchased, and those sessions must be used within 7 days from each other. So if you purchase your package on Monday, but don’t train until Friday. your second session must be used by the following Friday. Why do we put an expiration date on it? Because people who get the best results train at least twice weekly. This is about results, not the money!
*Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance or you lose your session.
*You cannot specify a particular trainer. We will be using 4 trainers: Pete, Amber, Brad, and T.J. All trainers are certified and will be using the same system. Although your workout will be individualized, it will still be created using our training philosophy. We want all of our trainers to train all of our clients. We guarantee you’ll get the exact same high quality, high energy session no matter the trainer.
*You must be a member of the gym to purchase a training package. We do offer a monthly membership discount of $20 per month if you purchase at least 4 training sessions per month. If you purchase less than 4, the normal monthly gym membership fees apply.
If you’re interested, grab a sheet on the front counter of the gym and we’ll get you scheduled beginning October 1st. If you can’t make it to the gym or have additional questions, just e-mail us at email@example.com
All training times are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. You can start reserving your times today!