“Do things you never thought were possible!”
Finally, after almost 12 months of attending seminars, researching exercise programs, and testing them out, our one-on-one and small group training programs are back, and they are better than ever. We are excited to announce our new Sweat and Smile sessions that are guaranteed to be the most enjoyable calorie-burning workouts you’ve ever done.
Should I be interested?
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, this might be a great option for you:
- Am I confused about exercise and nutrition and need someone to help me get started?
- Have I spent money on diet pills, home exercise DVDs, or fad diets and not lost weight?
- Do I avoid classes because I don’t like exercising in large groups?
- Do I have a specific goal that I desperately need to reach?
- Have I tried over and over and over again to lose weight, but failed?
- Does my busy schedule not allow me to attend classes at Ageless?
- Am I bored with my current workout and need a new, exciting challenge?
- Am I looking for a fun, progressive workout plan that’s guaranteed to make me burn calories and smile while doing it?
- An initial assessment that includes a brief baseline workout to introduce you to our system and help us plan your future workouts.
- A custom, progressive workout plan designed specifically for you based on your goals and current abilities.
- Extra workouts designed specifically for you that you can do at home or in the gym when you aren’t working out with us.
- Advice on how to eat healthy so you can look and feel good.
- Advice on supplements you should avoid and are a complete waste of money.
- Early access to our new Ageless Rewards system that gives you free Ageless bucks to spend on our clothing, supplements, tanning, and massage services. All you have to do is lose weight, reach a few predetermined goals, or do something we consider awesome.
- Convenient times including early morning, late morning, afternoon, evening, and night sessions. With 3 trainers and an intern, we can offer a wide variety of times.
- $27 per session for one-on-one training
- $12 per session per client for small group training (no more than 4 members at one time)
*All sessions are between 45-60 minutes
* Sessions are paid for upfront or via autopay every 2 weeks.
*A minimum of 2 sessions must be purchased, and those sessions must be used within 7 days from each other. So if you purchase your package on Monday, but don’t train until Friday. your second session must be used by the following Friday. Why do we put an expiration date on it? Because people who get the best results train at least twice weekly. This is about results, not the money!
*Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance or you lose your session.
*You cannot specify a particular trainer. We will be using 4 trainers: Pete, Amber, Brad, and T.J. All trainers are certified and will be using the same system. Although your workout will be individualized, it will still be created using our training philosophy. We want all of our trainers to train all of our clients. We guarantee you’ll get the exact same high quality, high energy session no matter the trainer.
*You must be a member of the gym to purchase a training package. We do offer a monthly membership discount of $20 per month if you purchase at least 4 training sessions per month. If you purchase less than 4, the normal monthly gym membership fees apply.
If you’re interested, grab a sheet on the front counter of the gym and we’ll get you scheduled beginning October 1st. If you can’t make it to the gym or have additional questions, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All training times are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. You can start reserving your times today!