We’ve spent the last month brainstorming ideas to make it easier to sign up for classes. Although this won’t fix all of the problems, it’s the best solution we could come up.
Next month we will be offering online registration for our spinning classes. All you have to do is e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll e-mail you a username, password, and the link to the site. Once you log in during the first time, you can change your password. With an online account you’ll be able to:
- View our class schedule and register for classes
- View your purchase history at the gym
- View your membership information so you know when your membership expires
- View your upcoming class schedule so you’ll always know what classes you have signed up for.
- View your profile information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.
Once you have your username and password, if you need any help with your online account, please e-mail us or call us. It may look confusing at first, but after a few minutes of browsing the site, navigating it will be easy.
We highly suggest you e-mail us as soon as possible so you have your account set up a week before the beginning of May. In a week we’ll post a few “test” classes on it so you can practice signing up for the classes. Even if you don’t plan on signing up for classes on-line, we still highly suggest you register so you can view your purchase history, membership information, and more.