Tonight’s workout is going to be identical to last Wednesday’s workout, except 3 minor changes:
- We’re adding renegade rows, tire battle, and rope climbs and removing box deadlifts, tire flips, and KB Swings.
- We’re just going 30:10:30 this week.
- We’re turning the lights down. We’ll be lifting in the dark.
We’re still really focusing on building up our aerobic base before we get into the heavy stuff.
We’ll be in groups of 2. There are 15 stations. Partner A will perform 30 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest followed by another 30 seconds of work. Partner B rests.
TRX Pushups to Reverse Crunch
ValSlide Mountain Climbers
Burpees to Chins
Low Sled Push
Med Ball Wall Toss
Battling Ropes Alternating
2 Hand Rope Slams
Med Ball Slams
Med Ball Chops
Deadlift Density Training Session Week will start at 6:15
185lbs will be on the bar and 5 minutes on the clock. Perform as many deadlifts (sumo or traditional) as you can in 5 minutes. Do not attend this part if:
- You’ve never deadlifted before or suck at deadlifting
- Have a history of back pain
- Can’t deadlift 350lbs or more
- Are new to Spartacus
Remember, Spartacus will be starting 10 minutes after we finish.