“Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.“
Tonight we are going to change things up a bit. Our focus will be 80% on building muscle mass and 20% building our cardio capacity. We will do each of the 10 stations 3 times, with 1 minute on the clock for each station. Our goal is to do 20 reps before the minute is up.
This is a workout that you really will get out of it only what you put into it. You can go as hard as you want or you can take it slow. Be sure to choose a weight that challenges you, and adjust during the station if necessary.
This type of workout is designed to deliver the fit toned look we want just in time for summer. The workout will only take 30 minutes. Let’s get in, work hard, build some muscle, and get home.
10 exercises, 3 sets of 20 reps per station, 60 seconds to complete the 20 reps with no break between stations
- EZ bar deadlift curl and press
- overhead plate lunge
- band speed row – 40 per arm
- split squat with rear foot elevated – 10 per leg
- push press or hand stand push ups – each handstand push up counts as 2 reps
- stationary lunges – 10 per leg
- chin ups, TRX row, or rope climb with arms only
- bent over row
- high plank side walk or lateral wall walk – try to go for the whole minute
See ya tonight!