Get your sprinting shoes on. Everyone has been hounding me about too little cardio and too much weights at Spartacus. I guarantee this camp will have your lungs burning and legs quivering. We’ll be outside the entire session so dress appropriately.
Phase 1 – 15-12-10-8-6-4 Rep countdown ladders
Diamond Pushups:Lunge Jumps:Sprint(3):Walk
Band Squat to Press:Kettlebell Swings:Sprint(3):Walk
Band Goodmornings: Jump Squats: Sprint(3):Walk
Phase 2 – The Young vs. the Old Challenge
2. Sled Pulls
3. Agility Cones
4. Farmer’s Carries
5. Sled Pushes
6. Side to Side Hurdle Jumps – 20 reps
7. Med Ball Overhead Throws to sprint
8. Front Hurdle Jump – 20 reps
9. Bags -6 bag throws
1. Spartans will be split into two teams according to age
2. Teams will battle head-to-head with each team going at the same time (two courses).
3. One team member will start and perform all 9 stations in succession. As soon as one member of your team starts, the 2nd member can start. However, you cannot pass a team member at any station. If the 2nd team member arrives at a station before the 1st team member completes it, he must sit in a iso-squat hold until the 1st team member completes the station. It is up to the team to decide how soon they will let their team members start the combine.
4. The clock stops after the last team member has thrown his sixth bag at station 9.
5. At station 9, for each bag that makes it in the circle, you get 1 second taken off your team’s time.