Little Kickers soccer is about more than just developing future soccer all-stars. In fact, you’ll see more smiles and hear more laughs than goals. Over the course of 2 practices and 3 weeks of exciting games, your child will improve:
- Soccer fundamentals – kicking, dribbling, and passing in a fun, progressive setting
- Passion for sports – children learn to love the game at an early age because of what the game represents: a fun, exciting challenge that is sprinkled with success and failure.
- Social Interaction – children learn the importance of cooperation and teamwork, as well as team success with friends.
- Responsibility – children learn the importance of continued improvement, striving for excellence, and the benefits of hard work, as well as the ability to handle success and failure. Children also learn how to take directions and listen to authority.
- Muscle and Strength – Improvements in balance, coordination, and fine and gross motor development